09 June 2011

I kNow!

I know I have been away for quite sometimes.....been very busy lately. My move in date is just around the corner and thus I was busy with all sorta things and still have a longgg checklist to go through. Genius Mr.Hubster drew out a timeline for every little things and so we follow and try not to miss the deadline for all tasks. Mr.Hubster just loves it. He strategizes our move in plan like his work proposal. And me...being the home and domestic minister would take care of what to buy (my expertise :p) and the packing matters.

Work, on the other hand has also been very hectic. I'm not complaining because June is the month to cherish. I have loads of reason to celebrate and be excited about JUNE. Moving in to my new house, my team won NHC and we are qualified to contest in the second round (Yes, I'm leaving for JB this Sunday.), Ze Day - 10th June 2011 (all my hardwork for the whole year is down to this date. BONUS day. Yeayyyyyy!!!)

Nevertheless.....I'll try to update as frequent as I could.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband is such a genius!!!

Post a Comment