14 April 2011

Can't wait!





Went to check out Alam Budiman's progress last weekend since a friend of mine a.k.a my soon-to-be-neighbour told me that our house developer has requested the bank to release the final payment, which also means, they have gotten the CF. Wehoooo!!!

Yesss...as I was expecting...all the houses have been completed and they were not locked, to my surprise. I can now enter my house and have a good look at it, since all the while I only had the chance to view the show unit, which of course was decorated nicely. And the show unit played an improtant role in my final decision, to be frank. hehehehehe. I'm a VISUAL person. (That's a bit of what I have learned in the "science & art of persuasion". I will share with you more about it. It's really interesting). In short, I was quite satisfied with the house, since I am a GENERAL person (again...a bit of  "science & art of persuasion") unlike Mr.Hubby, who is a DETAILED guy ( I'm sorry! Again...from "science & art of persuasion"). He was so determined to list out his dissatisfactions towards the developer during the key handover ceremony soon.





And checkout mommy's hidden talent. Not bad, ey. Thanks to my cute and spontaneous little model, Iman Nadyne. She had so much fun posing for mommy's new love and glee!


Okay house no 3, we shall meet again very soon......

4 comments:

Maya Marisa said...

can't wait to see ur deco....
post some pics from ur dslr ok dear!
have fun decorating!

iza bakar said...

Yeap....decorating is the best part. But it will be done gradually kan.I'll share the progress, ok dear :)

Lee said...

Hello Iza, It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.
That is a beautiful house. I like it very much. Love the design.
And Iza, you have THE BEST NUMBER OF ALL. 3.
You are very fortunate get this number.
Some people will even pay extra just to get this number.

Believe you me, people who know will pay a lot of money for this house number. Better if it's a '33'.
It is in numerology a money number.....it attracts money.
People living in homes with this number will always have money, or money will come to them. It attracts money.

Lots of rich people live in homes with this number. As long as there is no river beside or facing the house, its very good.

Congratulations on your new home. Wishing you and family every happiness and lots of good health.
Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart. Lee.

iza bakar said...

Thanks, Uncle Lee. Seriously....I feel so much motivated after reading your comment. It is just what I'm hoping for when I move into the new house. The house is a new hope to me and my little family. I really hope many things will improve soon.

Post a Comment