16 April 2011

There is always a first time..

Friday lunch plans have always been exciting. I got my own lunch clan. They are fun people at work that I'm most comfortable with. And today...someone gotta go to KLCC to get something done. It sounded crazy at first, since our office is in PJ. There is no way we ever get there and come back to the office within 2 hours. You know how massive Friday traffic is, especially KL city. The plan didn't really excite me at first, until she told me that she was going to take LRT there. Snap! Count me in!

So...what is it with LRT? Nothing much except that it's my FIRST time taking LRT. Crazy rite??? Call me "jakun" or "KG.com", but I acted tourist and captured every moment of my first LRT experience. Even the tourists were staring at me...thinking how could this girl looking very much LOCAL taking so much photos? hahahahhaha.

My journey.....



Got the ticket! Well...it is not a good looking one, probably because its recycled, but...what the hell?

Never knew such word exist. TREN???

            
  
My confidant! Tourist much?


1 Malaysia ??? Duhhhh!!! Who is the sweetie?

Today was an experience! Not only that I got to be on the LRT for the very first time but also an eye opening 30 minutes journey. I'm glad that I took the chance only to be warned by my boss for my 45 minutes lateness. Yes,yes...Okay...yes I know I'm late...and you can talk to my hand! hehehehe.

NOTES : More stories about the sweetie pie in my next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment