14 May 2011

Grateful me!

Hello weekend! Here we are again..... Got up "earlier" than usual because I'm overjoyed. That's how I am when I'm too overwhelmed with something. I couldn't sleep and eat too much. That explains the size right!

Anyway..today marks as one of those special days for Mr.Husband and I. We are finally collecting our new house key from the developer. A new beginning to the long journey ahead...insyaallah.

Alhamdulillah.....
Apparently, there are more reasons to celebrate, insyaallah. For that, I'm thankful for the blessings. After all the tears and sorrow, I finally get to smile again. Allah wanted to test me and I believe Allah tested me for reasons. HE wants me to be grateful , stronger and wiser in life! And it's true what this line from the holy Al-Quran says, which I will faithfully hold on to for the rest of my life! Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,


2:286
Al-Baqarah : 286
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Iza, congratulations on your new home.
It is one of the most joyous times of a woman's life, hubby too...of having a new home, yours to call, 'my home'.

The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.
It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.
Wishing you and hubby all the very best....may your new home hear nothing but laughter, see happiness, good health and sunshine always.
best regards.Lee.

iza bakar said...

Thanks for your kind wishes, Uncle Lee. This house means everything to me and I'm really hoping for nothing but happiness.

Post a Comment