07 May 2011

Obsession

I'm watching Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in "Road to The Altar" on E-Channel for the 2nd time now. I couldn't really concentrate during the first time because little diva didn't allow me to. But tonight, I'm just enjoying my time alone since she fell asleep quite early, at 11pm.

To find out that they got married only after 10 years knowing each other is out of the world. But who wouldn't if it was for The Prince, right! It is worth the wait! Heheheheheheh.

But you know what...I don't care about how long they have waited for each other. All I know is...I am officially obsessed with the way Kate does her make-up. Sheer simplicity for everyday fresh look! And not forgetting..the killer eyebrow.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Iza, here's wishing a very happy mother's day.
Best regards, Lee.
ps, that Kate is gorgeous. Saya suka her sister, Pippa, ha ha.

iza bakar said...

Thanks Uncle Lee. Yeah, Pippa is not bad either, but I still love the Duchess of Oxford :p

Post a Comment