01 June 2011

Ber "Nur Kasih" with my ladies

I've been wanting to write about so many things but was just too busy with stuffs. Oh, did they said "there is no end to work"? I should have known! Pfftttt.....

Anyway, just a quick update on my latest movie session with my ladies! Tiptoed around my room on Sunday morning, hoping little one won't catch me all dressed up for my movie date. Hubby being a sport, offered himself to look after little diva while mommy was away....enjoying "Nur Kasih". I purposely booked the earliest show at 10.45am so that I won't be leaving little diva too long, since she normally wakes up at 11am on weekends.

Why "Nur Kasih"???? Firstly, because everyone was so busy talking about it. I didn't watched the series and I heard the rating was very high. Out of curiosity, I decided to watch the movie with Nur Kasih's hard-core fan, Niki. hehhehehehhe. Secondly and quite frankly, it was because of Remy Ishak. Ever since I watched him in CUN, I just wanted to watch more of him and since Nur Kasih is a more serious film, I was rather more anxious to watch the serious side of this famous bahiya :p

Since we reached early, we decided to join little Akif and his popo at the Platinum Movie Suites lounge. Niki in fact has invited Joe and little Iman to join them, like a double date la kan....mommies watch Nur Kasih and daddies and kiddos layan Kung Fu Panda. hehehehhehe. Pandai kan the mommies:p But I was a bit skeptical about taking little Iman to cinema. We have never taken her to cinema before knowing that she can hardly concentrate or sit still for more than 10minutes. But I was more convinced after witnessing the casual and comfortable ambiance of the platinum suite to accommodate my little diva. I should take her there someday....

The lounge while waiting for the show
Surfing the net to kill the time, for kids yang takda blackberry or I-phone la :p
Massage chair.....Sheer bliss
Wall of fame...me likey!
So, after stalking the platinum suite, mommies went off to catch the most anticipated movie. 
My ladies went to grab some popcorns and drinks( I still don't get it why people need popcorn while watching. It's not my kinda thang. I went down and packed some nuggets and fries which I obviously had to smuggle into the cinema).

With all the essentials ready, including loads of tissues, we went in hoping to enjoy the movie. I was clueless thinking the movie was a compressed version of the TV series, but Niki told me that it was actually a sequel to the series. Laaa........lain kali cakap bior teghang!!!! Since we are mommies (except for Daya) & a pregger (Niki), we kinda "got" into the movie as soon as it starts. Needless to say, we cried like babies.Dasar diva! The storyline was a so-so, but Khabir Bathia's cinematography was superb. Salute! Also hats off to Remy Ishak and Tiz that were not disappointing at all.Above all that, on a more serious note, the movie was loaded with good messages, especially on marriage and religion.

We had a great time watching, though Nur Kasih the movie was not as great as the publicity. I'm thinking of doing this more often...I mean, movie date with my ladies! They allow an 8/9months pregger to enter the cinema, rite Ki? :p

Love you all my ladies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment