08 May 2011

Mini Mommy

My little diva has been into all the girlie stuffs ever since she was small (well she's still small :p), which is a good sign. She loves babies ( A LOT. She has more babies that I do. Ahaks. She has about 5 now.),cooking (she cooks for her babies and also for me), make-up and perfume (she's obsessed with lip gloss now), accessories ( sunnies and hair clips especially) and not to mention purses, clothes and shoes. Wonder where she acquired all these interest from?? *blow nails*

Baby by her side. This was taken when she was 1year plus.
With another baby. Take a close look at the baby's shirt. It's her's. Sharing is caring, okay :p
Most of her sunnies are pink.


Exploring the lip gloss
2 sunnies at a time? Totally diva!
Kadang-kadang pening gak kepala bila everytime we leave the house she has to take all her "favourite" things with her to an extend daddy told her that he would get a bus or lorry to accommodate these "madness". Hahahahah.Poor daddy. He used to have 1 diva (guess who!) and now another one. Queen or rather princess of all divas. hahahahahha.

On a special note and on this very special day to all mommies, mommy would like to tell you how blessed I am to be your mother. You are my precious, my sanity and my WORLD. You have totally changed the person I used to be. I'm proud of you, always and I hope you'll be a good mother someday....

4 comments:

Maya Marisa said...

Iza,

Ur darling angel is so sweet...

Iza Bakar said...

Thanks Maya. To answer your previous question, she's turning 3 this July

Lee said...

Hi Iza, you will know when your girl grown up....
one of these days she's going to watch you making up, she'll say, "when I grow up, I want to be beautiful like you, mummy".
Itu la dia!

And she with her mother's traffic stopper attractive looks, habis cherita for the boys....when she reaches 16. Ha ha ha.
Have a nice day, Iza.
Keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Iza Bakar said...

Dear Uncle Lee,
I'm flattered. Thanks for the comment. You know what my biggest fear is? Letting go my baby girl to the man of his choice...someday. And when you mentioned 16...you frightened me more. hahahahhaa. I'm sooo not ready!

Post a Comment