22 September 2011

Quick Update

Salamss...

I know I have left this blog of mine abandoned for quite sometimes, but trust me...I have many reasons for that. But I seriously missed writing, sharing stories with many of you who have been loyal with me. (Bunyi macam blogger tersohor je kan. hahahahhahah)

So many things have happened when I was away from this blog. DugaanNYA maha dahsyat. MashaALLAH. But life goes on...and I'm going stronger than ever. I believe HE has better plans for me. InsyaALLAH.

Guess this is my quick update for now. I shall be back once I get myself a new laptop. InsyaALLAH.

2 comments:

Maya Marisa said...

Take it easy. Life is full of colours. I myself pun banyak di duga be it in career and marriage. The thing is be close to Him. Drpd Dia dugaan ini dtg, drpd Dia juga dugaan ini di selesaikan. Take care ok dear.

iza bakar said...

Thanks Maya for the much needed comforting words

Post a Comment