19 November 2011

Perfectly irritating

Have you ever dealt with a perfectly irritating human being? Who answers a question with another question? Who desperately finds your mistake when you point out theirs? Though you corrected them to avoid any disaster, rather than trying to show who's right or wrong. Someone with no common sense at all. Like their brain is out of order or under construction or something! SICK, I know.

It's sickening and you cannot imagine. Trust me! I pray to Allah to grant me the strength to deal with these kind of human. Dah la mak memang tak berapa nak sabar kan.

Thank God it's Saturday. I have many things lined up for these 2 days. I'm just gonna chill and relax for a bit and try to avoid dealing with this perfectly irritating human being. Even if I had to, I would try to be as very patient as I could, though I'm not really sure where 'my patience" is right now. I'll try to look in the fridge, one of my handbags or in my closet, perhaps.

Have a good weekend everyone and chillax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment