10 November 2011

Chef Iza Bakar

I'm sitting here in front of the lappy thinking of what to cook for dinner. It's always a challenge to answer, "What's for dinner?". Sigh.......

Now I know what my mom was complaining all this while. Having cooked for more than 30 years now must be a great torture to her. You will run out of ideas, especially an amateur like me. I tried my best to be really creative with the menu, but yet again..... headache.

BBMed hubster for an idea today. "You nak makan apa dinner harini?". His answer was "Apa-apa yang you masak pun cukup sedap untuk I". I wasn't sure how to react to that reply. Well, thank you. That really help. Duhhhhh!

Since I'm tired of eating my own cooking and I'm in no mood to cook, tonight's menu is Chinese fried rice with fried chicken. My time is up and the kitchen is calling. Chef Iza Bakar is signing off......


2 comments:

Maya Marisa said...

there are times when we just ran out of ideas on what to cook especially after having a hard day at the office.
dulu i pernah jugak try the method of dinner planner. konon nyer senang la ada day-to-day dinner menu plan. tapi kan tapi, harem la tak ikut. cos tetiba, tekak i nak makan benda lain pulak... :-P

iza bakar said...

Tula kan Maya. Most of the time, it's so random. Ikut mood and demand. hahahahhaha

Post a Comment