07 October 2010

"Clean up your credit!"

I agak addicted to Tweeter. Constantly baca update2 orang yang I "follow". Tweeter ni buat I jadi lebih kaypochee dari biasa:) Bila ader je update baru dari artis2 yang I follow, I share la dengan orang2 yang rapat. Isshhh...menambah dosa I yang dah memang banyak ni je kan.wakakakaka. "Ya Allah, please forgive me for I have sinned":(

By the way, back to the subject. I dapat title kat atas tu pun tu dari tweeter ikon pujaan I la, the one and only fabulous Kimora Lee Simmon (KLS).
I suka dia ni. Lambang perempuan yang berkuasa and fun at the same time. I wanna be like her. Doing what I love to do and love what I do. Tapi KLS nye storyline lain la dari I. Dia tu supermodel yang cantik who happened to fall in love with the hip-hop tycoon, si Russell Simmons tu. Thats how she became rich & famous, tho she claimes it was her hard earned money.
Astaghfirullah....dah start la ni. Unleashing the paparazzi in me. wakakaakakak.

So,back to the subject once again (selalu tersasar la I ni), post title I ni is actually her latest tweet. I couldnt agree more. When you clean up you credit, You will feel better. Even you end up not having a peny in the pocket. At least, if I mati nanti,takdala orang2 yang ditinggalkan kena tanggung hutang2 I tu. "Renung2kan.....dan selamat beramal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment