29 October 2010

My 30th Birthday Biggest Surprise

Just when I thought my 30th birthday has come to an end, I was blown away by the biggest surprise arranged by boo-boo,baby sister and talented brother. Wow!! Being 30 is really special FABULOUS. I have never been this surprised before. Seriously!


Pandai organizer2 ni....depa buat surprise party I masa weekdays. Manalah I nak sangka yang those closest to my heart will turn up. Yela, most of them were working. Dengan jam lagi, ada anak kat umah lagi....I was touched. To all of you....I love you all so much and I really appreciate it. Even if this is my last birthday celebration, I won't regret....

So, the crime scene was @Aliyaa Restaurant, Damansara Heights. The setting of the place was really nice but a bit too dark that night. Kuciwa la jugak cos takder banyak sangat gambar yang best since the so-called photographer tak berapa nak boleh harap. Phone pulak tak bley nak capture gambar elok2 dalam gelap. Terus teringat kat what my photographer friend, Bob, posted in his FB, "Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught is captured forever..it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind". Deep huh! Well, for my case, maybe it was not nicely captured on the camera, but it was...in my HEART. Ha....siapa lagi deep?hehehhehe. Jangan....I ni kan pujangga modern. Mana boley kalah. hihihih.
p/s: I should either carry my own camera everywhere I go....or carry a phone with a really good camera. Blackberry torch perhaps? **wink**

0 comments:

Post a Comment