19 February 2011

I'm in the mood....

Saturday has been very relaxing so far. Up to 1.16pm. hehehhehe. The internet connection has been super fast and I am in the mood for blogging. Yeayyyy!!!!

For the first time, I have forgotten about my dear blackberry. I am sooo into updating my blog. Changing profile photos, template and getting new posts coming in. Well I guess, a super fast internet connection and a lappy is all I need to be a comitted blogger. But currently, my lappy is having an issue with the internet explorer (I'm blogging from Mr.Hub's lappy. Thanks yang) I need to get it done the soonest and I'll be a successful blogger in no time.

Im also in the mood for a healthy lifestyle. I have started playing badminton since last week with my sibblings and I'm going to have a re-match with them today. I'm proud with myself because finally I realize that I can actually play a sport, badminton that is. Its kinda addictive though i came home with a bruised wrist last week.


So....happy weekend to all and have a productive one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment