09 March 2011

The noble rockstar!

As I am updating my blog, I turned on the TV to American Idol 10. I must say, I'm a big fan of this show. I am a reality show addict, remember?

I was very dissapointed when Simon Cowell left the show. I love this man. He is a no-nonsense, to-the-point and a realistic human. He just fits the show like a glove. And it was really amazing how most of his prediction turned to be true throughout his judging days. It was really magical. Under Simon's spell...I would say.

And this season, without Simon and Paula...I predicted the show wouldn't be as much fun as it used to. When they announced the new judges....I was like WOOT??



I love J-LO. No doubt! Though I don't really think that she deserves to be one of the panel judges. Jenny from the block can't sing though she can moves! I think its all for commercial reason. That look,stylish outfit and charm will surely make the show more exciting each week.

But she is not the main attraction. Its the rockstar himself. Steve Tyler! My all time and only rock song favourite, "I dont wanna miss a thing" introduced me to this man. But of course, he has been famous long time back. OTAI tu! I yang lambat!

Watching him in American Idol totally changed my perception towards this rockstar. I used to think of him as a bad guy with that distinctively sexy look. The only man that looks good in a "womanly" outfit and lotsa accessories. If you know what I mean!



Don't you think so?

Bila tengok Steve dalam American I dol 10 ni, barula I realize why people adore him so much! He's nothing like his appearance. He has a good heart and most importantly...so pure. You can tell! And not a single time in the show I saw Steve trying to act like a mega star, though he is! When people came to him to shake hand or even approach him for a hug, there wasn't a slightest hesitation you can see from him. You are the man, Mr.Rawkstar!

I remember watching one of the audition episode, when the infamous, Chris Medina walked in with his sad story. Man....that story was so moving. Where in the world would you find a man that stick to his lady when she can barely talk or even emember the memories you have shared with her? Anyway....do you remember when at the end of the episode, "The Lady" herself entered the room as requested by the judges. It was a really moving moment when my man, Steve Tyler when to kiss and whisper to Chris's fiancee that Chris has made it to Hollywood because he sand the song for her. That was indeed...the most genuine and noble act I have ever seen in the entire American Idol show.

To Steve Tyler, you are my favourite rockstar! I adore you for your kind heart, your sexy appearance, your beautiful voice and most importantly for who you are!Now I believe, never judge a book by its cover! Rock on!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment