08 November 2010

Biskut Lemau Up For Sale!

Ishh....napa tak boley tido ni? Maybe sebab petang tadi dah nap kot. Nap la sangatt....sampai 3jam. heheheheh. Semua pengsan after got back from Malacca holiday. Lagi satu sebab tak boley tido is tengah bengang ni. LFC sorang tu dah kuar tengok match Liverpool vs Chelsea. Ishh...ntah apa2 la. Seriously...tak paham. I prefer to watch it on my comfy bed rather than having to seat for the long 2hours kat mana2 outside. Hmm...men are hard to understand. Let's just put it that way. I'm sure they think the same about women. Apa la beli beg sampai 2-3 dalam masa sebulan?? Well...well....Let's just say that we will never understand each other:)))
Lemau giler rasa nak kena keje esok. I hate working Monday! I have started to feel it since this morning. Ishh....dah rehat2 kat Melaka pun still lemau? I shouldn't have kan. I should have cherished the last day of my long holiday for this year! YES, IT IS! To those who doesn't realize, lepas ni mana ada long holiday dah. Semua public holiday either falls on weekdays or Saturdays. Please be prepared for the Year-End-I-Think-I'm-Sick-syndrome. hihihihihihi


I'm not sure whether the "Monday blues" is only felt by certain people who doesn't love what they are doing or its a normal thing to working people. Maybe I need to explore new things in my career. Maybe switch to a different field. A totally different one. Who knows?I'll be enjoying YELLOW,GREEN OR PINK Mondays rather than BLUES:)

So....apa yang I nak kena buat supaya takda Monday blues ni?U know what to do, Izatul Akmar Abu Bakar!

Cargassss..

0 comments:

Post a Comment