15 November 2010

Lately.....

Lately......the best word to describe my mood is disgruntled,belittled,dissapointed,etc.(which explains the long quietness of my blog). Not that I'm not grateful with my life now, but I just couldn't take it when my happiness is killed by dishonest people and stalkers bitching behind my back, especially when these people are close to me. Be it friends or families. What have I done to deserve such treatment? Just because I couldn't adhere to all your reunions,functions,wants or demand, I'm suddenly the baddy and you stab me like this? My 'personal stories' are being shared and passed around? MOTIF??? Mak betul2 tak paham la...


I wish they could leave me alone. But I guess they never will. Orang2 macam ni, even dah tua pun tak sedar2 lagi. Patutnya, deorang ni lagi paham, since dah banyak makan garam. Patutnya tak masuk campur hal budak2. Ni tak...dah terbalik! Dia pulak yang bagi api kat belakang kita. I remember one of my friend's funnily quoted, "Deorang ni main POLITIK SATE. Mula2 deorang cucuk, lepas tu bakar...last skali baru kipas". hahahahahha. Bila pikir2 balik memang betul pun. Depan kita semua mulut manis....but not me la. Once bitten, twice shy. I don't buy all that drama.


Tapi bila I analyze napa deorang ni suka sangat jadikan I bahan, barula I paham. Sebab I ni sorang je....hmmm...macam mana nak cakap eh? (I wish I could put everything here.) Let me put it as... I ni "BAHAN EXPERIMENT" yang pertama. Takda lagi waris2 Adam deorang yang dah bergabung dan metupppsss. Yang still ado pun,kene kutuk habis or yang lebih tu semua dah pecah kongsi. Maybe sebab benda2 ni la kot jadi macam tu semuanya. Haaa.....kan dah terkeluar sikit ni. So, apa2 yang jadi, surela nampak macam I'm taking control over the situation. Deorang tu tak sedar, kalau ditilik betul2, waris hawa deorang pun, lepas bergabung...meletuppsss sama naik jer. Tapi, takpe....cos in their favor. Semua okay and buat2 tak perasan la.


Kadang2 orang macam depa ni tak muhasabah diri. Tuhan jadikan kehidupan sekeluarga diduga penuh dengan masalah sebab benda2 macam ni la. Sebab selalu melaga-lagakan,mengumpat,membeza-bezakan orang, dan macam2 lagi la. Yang "material" dari luar semua tak kena. Maybe kene sesesuku-sesakat deorang barula elok. Tu pun belum tentu lagi. I really wish one of them end up with their own "tribe". I nak tengok, org tu boley tahan ke tak. I tak nak kata I doakan la....tapi....orang-orang yang teraniaya macam I ni, selalunya akan dimakbulkan permintaannya.


It is not going to end any soon, I guess. Unless, decision is made. Well....I'm not going to open up anymore. "What you don't know won't hurt you", which is very true. So, tak payah la I nak try hard. Life is too short. So, I am going to do it my way. Sempena blog post ni, I nak dedicatekan lagu ni specially untuk mereka2 yang terhormat. Moga kalian bisa tau...yang gue enggak pernah mau masuk campur dalam apa2 pun lagi. Pokoknya, gue udah hilang kepercayaan dan takkan pernah percaya sampai kapan pun. Waduuhhh...gayaknya seperti Bunga Citra Lestari nggak??:)


My Way
And now the end is near, And so I face the final curtain
My friend I'll say it clear, I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full, I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this,I did it my way
Regrets...I've had a few, But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do, And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, Each careful step along the byway
And more...much more than this, I did it my way
Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out,
I faced it all , And I stood tall and did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried, I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that, And may I say not in a shy way,
Oh no, oh no, not me, I did it my way
For what is a man what has he got, If not himself then he has not
To say the things he truly feels, And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows, And did it my way
Yes it was my way


p/s : Blog post di atas telah diolah sehalus-halusnya. Kepada para pembaca, please read between the lines and You'll be able to understand. Inshaallah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment